Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Delete Orkut Account

How can I delete my account?

If you'd like to permanently delete your orkut account, please follow these steps:

1. Select the "Home" link in the blue bar at the top of the page.
2. Click on the "settings" button under your photo.
3. Click the "delete account" button under your photo.

If you are a member of both orkut and Joga.com, you will have three choices: delete your Joga.com account, delete your orkut account, and “delete all of my accounts”. If you wish to delete only one account, please be sure to choose carefully, as you will permanently delete this account.

If you are a member of orkut only, you will see a link to “delete my account.” Clicking this link will re-direct you to the “Delete orkut” page of your Google Account. To permanently delete your orkut profile, follow the instructions. You will no longer be able to log into orkut.com, but your Google Account will remain active.

To permanently delete your Google Account, including all services associated with it, click "Delete all account info" and follow the instructions. If you select this option, you will not be able to restore this account or the services associated with it such as orkut, Joga.com, or Gmail.
Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for your profile to be completely deleted from orkut.com.

Hope this Helps...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i think it does'nt help at al... i deleted my orkut account... made a new id... searched for my other one.. n its stil der... n m stil getin scraps on that one n its nt evn active so i cnt go bak and delete all that shit.. how pissin off is it... n hw unprofessional is google!

Dwarak said...

hi man.... i want to delete an orkut account, the one which i dont have password.... is tht possible to delete an orkut account....

Unknown said...

i want to delete my orkut email because i have 2 email id and i dont get time to open my second id.
so how to delete my orkut email id.

Unknown said...

I manish tanwar was having an id manishtanwar57 on orkut and manishtanwar57@gmail.com but someone hack my password that person has changed my security question also and sending vulgar messeges to my frens. My optional id is manish_tanwar57@yahoo.com. Tell me how to close this account

Unknown said...

I manish tanwar was having an id manishtanwar57 on orkut and manishtanwar57@gmail.com but someone hack my password that person has changed my security question also and sending vulgar messeges to my frens. My optional id is manish_tanwar57@yahoo.com. Tell me how to close this account